Hello from the *new* Circles team

Hi everyone I’m Shantelle and I’m on the Circles team :wave: I wanted to share some updates with the wider community:

Circles Migration

As some of you may be aware, the Circles UBI protocol is now being maintained by a new team.

We will soon be migrating the Circles Garden data (username and profile image) to a new legal entity - more details about the migration can be found here: x.com

If you are a Circles Garden user, then please login to your wallet at circles.garden and from there you can opt in or out of having your profile data (username and photo) migrated to the new servers. The migration period ends on the 30th September 2024 (extended from the original date of 31st August).

If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to ask either here or on Telegram.

Circles Node Campaign

We are onboarding a blockchain community in Ghana to Circles and giving them the opportunity to win a Dappnode and 4 validators. Deadline 11:59pm 28th August 2024 More information is available on our blog → Gnosis Chain and Dappnode Join Forces to Power Circles Community in Ghana

I’m really interested in talking to members of the Circles community as we build out the v2 of the Circles protocol, so please get in touch if you have feedback or ideas !

• If you haven’t yet checked out our new website, please visit /aboutcircles.com
  • We post biweekly blogposts and a monthly newsletter on our blog, which is called Circles Connect, you can subscribe here → /circles-connect.beehiiv.com/
  • You can also follow us on X → /x.com/aboutcircles
2 Likes