If anyone is interested: I think it would be extremely valuable to think about a few very concrete scenarios in which Circles could be use.
The scenario should be:
1. who is offering goods and services for Circles? (e.g - a group of 5 people running a cafe)
2. why are they doing it?
3. Whose Circles do they accept? (only their Circles? Circles of friends as well? or even more?)
4. To whom do the people connect that are offering something (close Friends? others who offer also something, everyone?)
5. Is it acceptable to only spend Circles but not offer something for it?
6. What do you expect the $/€ value of one monthly Circles income in this scenario?
7. How many people will spend it all?
8. What could be potential conflicts?
9. What would be a conflict resolution mechanism?
10. How can this scenario grow?
Just as a high level input on how different scenarios could be:
1) could be that a dedicated group is running a cafe and everyone who nows someone there can pay the full amount in Circles there
2) another one could be that a bigger group of shops would use Circles but you could only pay x% of the price in Circles - the rest needs to be payed in €/$
3) A group of people decide to use Circles but they only connect to other people that also decide to offer there work /services for Circles